Tuesday 3 November 2015

Padlet

padlet
What is Padlet & Padlet Mini? Padlet is an online bulletin board/wall that can be used in a number of ways. Those who have access (you would be able to choose who has access) are able to view and add to the content on Padlet. The best part is that it is free! This makes me especially happy :) Padlet Mini is an application that allows you to add to your Padlet much easier. It installs a button on your browser so when you find something interesting, you simply hit the button and it adds the webpage to your Padlet! Easy, huh? & very useful! These tools would be extremely useful in the classroom and education, in general. I have been experimenting with Padlet & Padlet Mini recently & have made a wall for myself to view & add to. I have made it so others are able to view my wall & ideas if they have the link (which I have included below).  This wall includes links to websites as well as ideas that I have that I would like to use in future classrooms. Please click & check it out:
pad
What are some ways to use Padlet in the classroom?
  • Make a noticeboard for the students to keep them updated & on task
  • Allow students to provide comments, questions, & concerns on specific lessons or concepts that are taught in class
  • You can bookmark certain sites like what I have done on my experimental Padlet
  • Watch & share videos on Padlet. Kids can access all of the classroom's videos on one page - Easy!
  • Teachers could collaborate with one another to create lesson plans or to share ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment